Páginas

sábado, 31 de julho de 2010

ZZ Top - Burger Man (Music Video)

Burguer man é sem dúvida o meu clip preferido do zz top.Cheio de detalhes (como a dança do homen hamburguer - 1:38- e as cenas em p&b que imitam aqueles filmes trash antigos) e a música perfeita com uma letra bem diferente também caray!





My charcoal's getting read hot,
put your order in my hand.
Won't you let me show you what I got
sizzlin in the pan.

Any way you want it baby,
I am your burger man.

If you need good hot grillin',
try my burger stand.
If you need a slice of thrillin',
I'm the baddest in the land.

Any way you want it baby,
I am your burger man.

Spoken: Did you want double meat?
How 'bout some fries on the side?

Once you try my burger baby,
you'll grow a new thyroid gland.
I said just eat my burger, baby,
make you smart as Charlie Chan.

You see the hot sauce can't be beat.
Sit back and open wide

Nenhum comentário: